ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was originally $7500, but I updated this with the new ad and pics.

Hello guys, I like Miata, but it's saddest me I have to sale it. I've always good some good compliments from my car by random people. I just wish school didn't have to be so...dang expensive. :( I'm looking $4300 but It's OBO like said. Car gets good mileage no problem. Clean title too. I got some extra parts to go with this car. Car has No Powersteering which is good for drifting. It has No A/C either but I have all parts for it.

Good stuff about the car is:
It will get new front tires soon.
Bucket seat snugs perfect and After Market steering/ Megan coils overs/ Rota wheels with good tires on still.
Led dash cluster and radio.
Shift very smooth and it has 1.8 motor swap with low mileage now has 63,000
Good tags and battery located to the trunk.

Bad stuff:
It could use paint, it's up to you.
Windshield is cracked, never bother me.
It needs speed cable never bother me, I don't speed.
It needs alignment I can get it done soon, aslo could need soft top I'm still looking for one.

·
Super Moderator
2,476 Posts
Must be a dumb teenager who compared the price of his car to actual nice miatas. Remember when you were in highschool? Whatever you had at the time looked cool as **** to you. He should have spent his money on some matching wheels before coils.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
If im not mistaken he's a member here and posted a few pictures of this car somewhere a few weeks back (slammed thread?)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought he would probably be a member here. I don't think it's a joke. I see some seriously ridiculous prices on Craigslist. Like Bartlett said he probably looked at actual nice Miata prices and then upped it a couple of grand for the JDM motor "upgrade." lol @ nanner... it does potential to do cool on the street

·
Registered
370 Posts
now, in all fairness I've never sold anything on craigslist, so someone please tell me...

does the form automatically take all your grammar and english and translate it into stupid?

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
now, in all fairness I've never sold anything on craigslist, so someone please tell me...

does the form automatically take all your grammar and english and translate it into stupid?
There is no form, its like making a forum post.

Blank box.

·
Registered
136 Posts
If this thing is worth 7.5K, mine's gotta bring in at least 20k.

I wonder though, you guys think there might be someone out there, just as crazy as the seller, who would actually give him that much? It only takes one fool.

1 - 20 of 278 Posts