ClubRoadster.net banner

221 - 240 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
this is probably the seller under a new account. lol
^ That's what I was thinking too.
lolno. and I hope use of my english language is better than chinaman selling miata for much money. (noracial)

But srs, I would rather drag rather my balls through 1 million miles of broken glass across the sahara desert with rosie odonnell's queef as my only air supply than have to own/drive this guys pos miata.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
shouldn't be hard to find the person that ended up buying it... or wait a week and it will be back on CL.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I'm surprised you haven't seen the thing around town. I can't imagine anyone offering very much for it, but who knows?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Can we pay with potatoes? I'm sure the seller can count to potato

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Haha that's a good possibility. Keep the trend going with the Life Is Bitch decals. Wonder if it gets big that the guy will end up finding out about it. Well life is bitch...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
Not to revive a dead thread, but I actually saw this car driving down the street a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't fucking believe it. I should have played the lottery that day. That said, I knew the guy was in my area. I saw him in Colleyville.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
was it still shitty as hell? can we start a DFW area hunt for this dude and take pics of him when we see him?

i'll reward good pics of the car/driver if you can prove you took them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
i saw the dude that bought it, but he already fixed it up (at least what i could see) new wheels and top, he says he also attends the meets in southlake on sundays.

btw, where do i get a Life is bitch sticker?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
i saw the dude that bought it, but he already fixed it up (at least what i could see) new wheels and top, he says he also attends the meets in southlake on sundays.

btw, where do i get a Life is bitch sticker?
Oh man...I need to go to this meeting and put on a life is bitch sticker!

221 - 240 of 278 Posts