ClubRoadster.net banner

241 - 260 of 278 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
i just want to see the car with the owner, and if someone puts a LIB vinyl on his car i would probably die a happy man. but if the new guy is cool, he needs to register here and start a "i'm saving this car, life is NOT bitch."

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
UPDATE: CAR HAS BEEN SIGHTED ON CRAIGSLIST!

guess the new owner decided to get rid of it. WAY more reasonably priced at $1,100

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
if we can weasel him down some, maybe MC70 and i can start a lemons or chumpcar team based around this turd. it has to have an engine swap to give it a shot at index of effluency for lemons, i was thinking Cummins 4BT or maybe suzuki 3 cyl?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I wonder what kind of shape it truly is in? I have my old 7spoke wheels with decent rubber... My youngest just started high school, which would give me time to get it in shape.

It is likely just a money pit by now though.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
you could sell that horrible seat and the ugly rear wheels and recoup enough to replace the front fenders and spend a weekend with some cheap paint and a harbor freight gun. you could then flip it for 2-3x the value.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
^I agree, but I worry about the obvious massive neglect to required items, and equally obvious human f*&kery that happened to things the PO should have left alone. Could be a nightmare. I have no idea how it runs, and I can pretty much promise it has some el cheapo aftermarket exhaust rigged up.

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
Bumping this just because I wanted a sticker.:phillyb:
I saw LIB in another thread and started frantically searching for the original thread but could never find it. You, sir, are awesome. Big thumbs up!! Oh the good times lmao

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
starting my own LIB-inspired build. anyone want to buy a slightly used 1.6 LNC engine? $7,500.

241 - 260 of 278 Posts