ClubRoadster.net banner

261 - 278 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4285596385.html

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
on the plus side it is now dangerously close to LeMons territory.
I have for sale a 1.6 miata, about 86k on the engine and over 200k on the body.

The head bent a valve and i am moving soon so i will not have time to fix it,
apart from the bent valve, the car is in great condition.

this car was heavily maintenance and recently had a newer model 1.6 engine put into it,
as well as a resurfaced flywheel and replaced clutch.

also has new timing belt w/ water-pump and gaskets, new aftermarket intake, and new alternator
the engine was serviced when running and has new oil, seafomed, fuel system cleaned,brand new battery with 3 year warranty, and brand new fuel filter.

it also has 2 15' aftermarket wheels on the back, as well as a flowmasters muffler w/ and aftermarket exhaust tip.

interior is very clean and has a bucket seat for the driver as well as an aftermarket radio.

this car is not perfect and will need some head work or new 1.6 head, but it is a strong and healthy engine in a rust free and good body miata

I am asking $700 and not a penny less, the head is off the car as well as the exhaust so you will probably need a truck to tow the car and the rest of the pieces. lots of good parts here and only a head away from being a healthy running miata

please call me at xxx if interested

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
so this isn't the original LIFE IS BITCH seller? the new owner must have gone to school with him going by the text in that ad.

the head isn't on the motor, so you will probably have to tow it. or fred flinstone it to your house from the backwoods dirt road rape scene where it currently resides.

only way they'd let you run it in lemons without penalty laps would be a retarded swap, like maybe a rabbit or i-mark diesel or a pair of snowmobile engines and a full LIB vinyl wrap job.

·
Registered
67 Posts
put the front of a civic on it and make it front wheel drive. should be sacrilege enough to be allowed to race.

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
I can't fathom how someone with a functioning sense of sight could pen, in that ad, the words "clean" and "good" referring to the interior and body, respectively. That is among the most ragged out shell of a car I've seen for sale on Dallas CL....ever.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
i needs some more stickers. going to see about putting one on that car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was laughing when the ad first came up, now I have a sad.
:(

I believe the car was called Kenny, and those bastards killed it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
LIFE IS BITCH had made a come back in 2014? It’s incredible how you guys find this stuff, I still remember writing to that guy.... He never had a clue that I was just screwing with him.

I kept saying “Life is Bitch” around all my friends till one of them asked what the hell that even meant, he thought the entire thing was hilarious. A few weeks later my friend texted him a link to his thread in CR to “make it funnier”.

LIB’s response after reading the forum was something like:

“who cares what anyone say bro?”

“Trust me you can get MILF.”

“Still want the car I can vacuum for you to pick up”

I responded like:

“Yo man, MILF sounds bomb. Trust me, if there’s any type of hoe, and I mean ANY type of hoe that I wanna lay that sweet ass tail pipe on... It’d be a MILF.”

It didn’t matter what I responded, the guy was just happy to talk Miatas. After a while, what started off as a guy that pissed me off for posting such a stupid add... turned into me realizing he was one of us. A Miata enthusiast with dreams of executing a build better than Sharka, or the Warbird build, **** better than the SCRAT build, or the Rooster build. Better than all those builds but with the ability of building nothing but a LIFE IS BITCH build.

If there is anything on this planet that states LIFE IS BITCH it is that car. And it accomplished staying alive a lot longer than even most. In the end gentlemen, he accomplished being in the Miata hall of fame. No doubt. MILF and all.

LIFE

IS

BITCH

261 - 278 of 278 Posts