Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fixed the link

(EDIT FOR CONTENT, NON-CR.NET SPONSORED)

those guys are having a GB. im not violating any rules by posting a gb am i? i have no affiliation and stuff.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Sorry, that is not a CR.net GB so i had to delete that off-site link. However those rims can be had cheap almost anywhere.

Maybe if you all want a groupbuy on here you can ask MiataRoadster, PlanetMiata or one of the other sponsors to set one up for you?

PhatMiata

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, that is not a CR.net GB so i had to delete that off-site link. However those rims can be had cheap almost anywhere.

Maybe if you all want a groupbuy on here you can ask MiataRoadster, PlanetMiata or one of the other sponsors to set one up for you?

PhatMiata
ok. and sweet. maybe ill ask them...

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Why would you edit a post to stop someone from sharing a good deal?
Because the forum rules on Group Buys state "If you are not a sponsor, you may only suggest a group buy. Group Buys must be coordinated through one of the Forum sponsors. All others will be deleted." It doesn't matter whether someone posts an unauthorized Group Buy in the Group Buys section or elsewhere on the forum. As PhatMiata said, this deal can be found all day long and then some. Our policy on GBs was developed to limit the amount of free commercial advertising on the site and to provide incentive for vendors to become forum sponsors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.