ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought a 05 MSM with 15k on it. Love the car. A bit under powered but handles great. Owned it only 5 days when I was cut off and now its in the shop with a first estimate of $7600. Hope to get it back soon.

Mike

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well I just got out of an SRt4 with 230fwhp down to 150whp its a big difference!!!
Haha I just got out of a 260whp and 240ft/lbs torque Ford Focus and into a 95 NA8 with 100whp and 95ft/lbs of torque.
But while I realliy realy enjoyed my focus I have no doubt that when I finish this car, it will be 3 times the smile factor AND it will be faster around a track which is the key :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I just got out of an SRt4 with 230fwhp down to 150whp its a big difference!!!
Haha I just got out of a 260whp and 240ft/lbs torque Ford Focus and into a 95 NA8 with 100whp and 95ft/lbs of torque.
But while I realliy realy enjoyed my focus I have no doubt that when I finish this car, it will be 3 times the smile factor AND it will be faster around a track which is the key :)
I feel the same way. Be it faster the SRT didnt handle all that great, and at the end of the day id rather drive a go cart than a freight train.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts