ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
worked the late shift tonight, on my way home, I stop at a light, and come next to a passat filled with frat boys who had just left the bar right by my store. I hear the remark (rather loudly) "only fags drive miatas". Light turns green, I let them get a bit of a head start, then spool it up and blow by them like they're standing still. Didn't hear any more comments the rest of the drive home. I like this car :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
badass... too bad i can't say the same thing w/me when every force inducted car and pushrod seems to be pick on me.

thats ok...i'll own them in the corners. :)

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I wish mine wasn't so gay. :(

·
Registered
89 Posts
I carry a 3 cell Mag-Light in my car and if needed I can break it out purty dman quick , myself I would asked if they were having fun like only frat boys can , I bet when they got home they was all nekkid and laffin how they busted some guy in a miata balls , Oh boy lets get earled up and have some fun you sexy frat boyz !!!!!!!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Might I add that a bunch of dudes in a Jetta is about the gayest thing I could ever think of.

·
Registered
692 Posts
haha, 10 minutes ago some prick with his girlfriend yells faggot as he passes me going the other direction... i let him know he was number one! people are stupid

1 - 12 of 12 Posts