ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get this header off Ebay in like 3 days...awesome. Bad news is the EGR valve doesn't fit, pipe is not long enough, the O2 sensor is to far down the pipe to reach, and the header can't bolt up because the oil dipstick is in the way. WTF!!

Sorry had to rant cause I lost 3 hours of my life...

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
was it described for a na or nb? Don't blame eBay if you bought the wrong part.... Also i hope you didn't jump the gun and give positive feedback already if you are in the right...

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Your complaints have been well documented by many others with the same/similar generic headers sold on eBay.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I have the same one, was a pain to fit the first time, now I get it in and out in no time. I really like it. A little torch and hammer work was about all I needed for the EGR tube.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Mine did that too... the pain of mine is i had to unbolt the driver side of the engine and jack it up to get it to fit... as for the egr, i unbolted the bolts on the intake side and bolted up the exhaust side and then bolted the intake side back down, plus there is a little mount on the back of the engine where it sits which you can loosen and help it slide. Lesson: dont buy ebay headers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts