ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I was sitting at the local mall parking lot, waiting on a friend to show up to go driving around. It's ~40 degrees out. I, of course, have the top down. I'm waiting, waiting, waiting. She finally shows up and we're sitting talking when a guy starts walking towards us. We're parked kind of far out so we're like... what the....

The guy comes up to my car with a box and goes, "here, want a cupholder??". He's holding a genuine mazda box with the cupholder in it. I took it. He said he has a bunch of them and also has some bras. Used to have a mazda dealer or something. He said if I wanted a bra to call him and let him know, he'll drop it somewhere and I can pick it up. So, I got a free cupholder--which is awesome, because I'm too cheap to spend $$ for one LOL.

Does anyone want a bra for the front end?? :twisted:

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
word.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
"He'll drop it somewhere and then I can pick it up"?

Sounds shady to me! But if you're okay with receiving possible stolen property, more power to you!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"He'll drop it somewhere and then I can pick it up"?

Sounds shady to me! But if you're okay with receiving possible stolen property, more power to you!
I don't want the bra lol. He said he ran a Mazda dealership or something and he has some extra parts. He was driving a park avenue! Dunno.... the Mazda box is kinda beat up but still in OK shape. No clue why he had it in his car tho. Stolen property? Wouldn't he be trying to SELL it then?! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.