ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, We have a limited edition (EBC Brakes RP-X) silver magnetic dish tray for keeping your bolts, washers or tools in one place at those crucial moments.

One randomly selected forum member can own this just by commenting below with the strangest food they have ever eaten, maybe snails, frogs legs, alligator..... As always, if a picture is available why not post it alongside your comment!

There is a tedious link to this thread as food is often served on silver trays :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2 Posts
@EBC Brakes UK

"This one time".... at a well known Jap weekender, I was entered into an unknown Japanese Food eating competition....I cant say I recall many names of foods, other than fermented this and sour that.... (or maybe that's just my taste buds talking 😂) but here's a picture for lols!
FB_IMG_1624223570566.jpg

(Also, thank you for inspiring me to sign up... have been a nosey scroller for far too long!)

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@EBC Brakes UK

"This one time".... at a well known Jap weekender, I was entered into an unknown Japanese Food eating competition....I cant say I recall many names of foods, other than fermented this and sour that.... (or maybe that's just my taste buds talking 😂) but here's a picture for lols! View attachment 150946

(Also, thank you for inspiring me to sign up... have been a nosey scroller for far too long!)
Thanks for joining in and great to have you here. Excellent photo and the fermented stuff seems to be a Japanese speciality. :sick:

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@EBC Brakes UK

"This one time".... at a well known Jap weekender, I was entered into an unknown Japanese Food eating competition....I cant say I recall many names of foods, other than fermented this and sour that.... (or maybe that's just my taste buds talking 😂) but here's a picture for lols! View attachment 150946

Congratulations, You are the randomly selected winner, PM your details and the tray is yours, thanks to all who joined in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts