ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Well my apartment complex wants my car gone. It would be a rolling shell. The wheels are selling but I will keep then on the car till you can get them back to me.

It doesn't have much but will include the motor trans as diff. All have problems. But motor only needs timing belt.

Please. I will be evicted if it's not gone today. Some one take it'

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Call me. 3215447355

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
call a scrap yard to come get it

·
Supporting Member
210 Posts
Yea, my local scrapyard paid me over $200 to take away my shell. It had no motor, doors, wheels, nothing on it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tey told me to pay them $25 and they'll take it

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'd have my friend come pick it up but im storing my trailer in Victorville so it's a bit of a drive. I got rid of a shell that I picked up for parts once and they paid me almost 200...not bad considering there was no wheels, motor, trans or diff. It was a recycling place on Slauson west of Atlantic on the north bound side. Can't remember the name but if all else fails there a ton of people that will pick it up from you and pay just so they can junk it not that I want to see the car go that way...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Going to be picked up tonight guys thanks for all the quick responses you saved my ass i hope i made you some money!

·
Registered
103 Posts
did the guy flake or did he pick it up?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He flaked. They gave me one more day. So if your 100% come and get it of not please don't waste my time!

·
Registered
933 Posts
What is it missing? This could be a hell of a track car that I've had the itch to build

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
for free, does it really matter? Go get it! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts