ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, a friend of mine has no time to finish up his project so he told me it was my xmas present... Nice right?? I just need to find a place that will finish up he wire tuck and piece the car back together. i think he said the dash was out and the wire tuck isn't finished.. And he owes about $300 in DMV non-reg fees. but its a FREE miata!!

I live in Santa Ana so anyone with a good recommendationplease come forward . I don't even care if it doesn't look nice. I just want it to run...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need to either finish the wire tuck that he started or just plug up the wires so it runs properly. i have seen the car in a couple months but Im assuming its taken apart.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!
Jk. That's how I got my first miata. I was cleaning a girl's house with her mom and she noticed me looking at the car buried under the crap in the garage. Said I could have it if I got it out and cleaned the garage. I put a battery in it and changed the plugs and it ran! Haha
Sweet deal dude.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!
Jk. That's how I got my first miata. I was cleaning a girl's house with her mom and she noticed me looking at the car buried under the crap in the garage. Said I could have it if I got it out and cleaned the garage. I put a battery in it and changed the plugs and it ran! Haha
Sweet deal dude.
I would change ALL the fluids, filters and check it's service history especially it's TB and related components. A free Miata might be a ticking time bomb! Good luck!!!

---
- Ken B. posted this from his iPhone using Tapatalk.

·
here for farts
680 Posts
just get a new wiring harness, trying to sort out your friends mess will only complicate things for you. new harness can be had for cheap and everything will work and is fairly easy to pull throught the car. and as for parts becuase im sure you will be needing a lot, 2nd chance roadster will have anything you need.pm me if you have any issues, ive done this a few times

·
Registered
931 Posts
Damn u 1queso. It's jay from 8th btw. :wavey:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha i figured jay Lol what's good!

Well Im too lazy to quote everyone and respond LoL but he has everything. It runs perfect. It was his daily but he never finished it since he's busy all the time. he said he would buy a new one eventually but its reliable... It just needs the right side of the motor wire tucked and its good.. Of course all the fluid and **** but that's the easy part.

Rysmiata thanks man!! Also the interiors all out so i had to install that... I might even just make it a track car and forget the interior... Hmmmmmmz....

·
Bleeding Red....& Gold
1,641 Posts
free miata

1 - 20 of 22 Posts