ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MNAO Technical Ops
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sean Jay stopped over by my dealership friday night. mounted some fresh azenis rt615's onto a lovely set of Keiichi Tsuchiya design Modia rims. close up:

mounted:

my dirty car

a pic from KINOD that night

my car the next day at work. somehow i really like this pic. what do you think?

maybe i should photoshop-fix my car so it would look better...

·
3,857 Posts
I love the white rims!
Your car looks nice!
Hey why don't you try to polish the left fender? I believe it won't look different that the rest of the car if polished-not that it's bad now though

·
MNAO Technical Ops
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe thanks! Max_Power, i did try to polish the fenders before and they came out shiny, but still light red. i really need a paint job.

funny thing, the last picture is taken in the body shop in our dealership property

·
Registered
368 Posts
Gunwoo...the rim(s) look nice...

about your fender...since your car is a basic color like red, it shouldn't be too hard to match...why don't you just get a can of spray paint from Home Depot? I could even help you do it if you like...

-Jimmy

·
MNAO Technical Ops
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Modex! i spent 5 minutes staring at the cap wondering what it said. thanks for the tip.

socal - i hate my fenders... its so depressing to look at. but then my ugly fender is sandwiched between a borgh hood and weds sport tc05. not so bad i guess...
you're right, i should try spraying them before doing anything else...

oh brian, its a borgh hood =) must repaint heh

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
^^ Yup- that's a Borgh/Yours Sport hood. I had $700 greenbacks sitting right here w/ his name on it..... He wants to sell it, and then he doesn't want to sell it, and then he wants to sell, and then doesn't...... OMG ;););) =P~ #-o

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Sean Jay stopped over by my dealership friday night. mounted some fresh azenis rt615's onto a lovely set of Keiichi Tsuchiya design Modia rims....
I believe the brand name is Kei Office 'Modex', not Modia.
Anyways, nice rare rims.... welcome to the Kei Office rims club ;);)
nope they are old 1994 Modia, not the Modex. I cleaned them, and the car the next day- the wheels are actually white now :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts