1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
for sorry for the guy, its old skool cool. i love SSR MESH

·
Registered
176 Posts
damnit... thats heymikeyy's car from HT... seeing those wheels is like seeing tom cruise and katie holmes' baby -- , so if anyone sees them please say something... STOP THE THEIVES!!!!

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
These were low offset 4x100 SSR Meshies so i'm betting if anyone would come across them it would be some of us Miata guys, please keep a look out for the car and especially the wheels, thanks guys

how do you guys know mikey??? i saw those wheels at takumiproject the day i got em, nxt day i heard he got them lol, i think they were +11
any whoo... small world

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These were low offset 4x100 SSR Meshies so i'm betting if anyone would come across them it would be some of us Miata guys, please keep a look out for the car and especially the wheels, thanks guys

how do you guys know mikey??? i saw those wheels at takumiproject the day i got em, nxt day i heard he got them lol, i think they were +11
any whoo... small world
Ypu you're right

FRONTS 15X7 +11 OFFSET
REAR 15X8 +11OFFSET

I think anyone who was into hondas in so cal has heard of mikey haha. He used to come out to the 562 honda-tech meets and still does every once in a while. I forgot to put up a link, you guys can check here for updates if you so desire, the guy who stole this was dumb and i'm sure he'll get caught sometime

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1882769

·
Registered
229 Posts
please delete post because the post I was referencing is gone, so my post makes no sense.
Who deleted my post? The least you (the mod in question) could do is send me a PM with an explanation.

<edit>
I got a PM after I posted this.

Bryan felt the need to delete my post... for whatever reason.

and this thread was "ghey" from the beginning.
</edit>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Man you guys whine alot, Tam, he WAS notified by Bryan, and FWIW the post was deleted for slamming him basically the owner on having staggered wheels on FWD car, which was uncalled for, and pointless if you ask me, and it was deleted for that reason and not for "whatever reason".

Now, lets all try to play nice and stay on topic okay, thanks.

Phat

·
RDR
4,252 Posts

any whoo... small world
Ypu you're right

FRONTS 15X7 +11 OFFSET
REAR 15X8 +11OFFSET

I think anyone who was into hondas in so cal has heard of mikey haha. He used to come out to the 562 honda-tech meets and still does every once in a while. I forgot to put up a link, you guys can check here for updates if you so desire, the guy who stole this was dumb and i'm sure he'll get caught sometime

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1882769

ooooo weirrddd i guess he is a popular guy, hahah i know him cuzzzzz hes on a branch of my team, somewhat but yeah, he already got something else to replace but i wont tell anybody but its 4x100 rare jdm rim, no ghey offset for sure

1 - 20 of 24 Posts