ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this happened Friday afternoon due to hydroplaning.
[/url]
IMG_0132 by Ethan Nicosia, on Flickr[/IMG]

Everything is mechanically sound, but the hood and bumper cover are done for. I'm using my Hanes Manual to get the bumper off, and have come to a stall with a couple of plastic screw on the underside of the airdam. They are stripped, anyone got any ideas how I should get these off? My first time really doing anything car related, but I am 16 so now is the time to start. I tried searching as I always do, and came up with nothing.
[/url]
IMG_0133 by Ethan Nicosia, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
here for farts
680 Posts
i put a screw driver between the screw and the holder. and apply pressure downwards while spinning the screw, seems to work. may need to source some new ones after. glad your ok

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thats not bad but when i was 16 i couldnt afford to do stuff legit, hell i still cant lol. I would pop it back out and keep it incase of future accidents.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats not bad but when i was 16 i couldnt afford to do stuff legit, hell i still cant lol. I would pop it back out and keep it incase of future accidents.
I save as much as I can. And this bumper is gonna be rattle canned black, and hung in my room as a nice little centerpiece to sticker up and paint up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts