ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TDR splitter is junk so looking for other options that will work with the OEM MSM air dam. It'll be just for cosmetics on a street car.

Are there any options out there?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Andy, I'd get a legally binding contract that all sales is final with NewCar or he might try to a charge back if he doesn't like it or installs it incorrectly...like seriously:

• P.S.-Great to see you around Andy! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reported you, thanks. Obviously trolling attempt. If you bothered to READ my thread, you would have seen it was defective hardware. All was bought new from TDR. God bless

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Dude you are hilarious!!! That was a obvious attempt at protecting a great guy from someone that throws a temper tantrum if they don't get their way which is proven by your reporting my post. Trolls don't provide links with proof of their claim.

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
Alright dumbshits.

Yes, plural.

Stop. Both of you.

NeverEnough:
I'm not interested in your whiny bullshit with TDR. You're wrong, they are not. End of story. Don't smear them on this site, i'm not interested. (Please note: I don't like TDR much myself, but it doesn't have anything to do with you not understanding what that 100% cosmetic piece does and why the hardware they provide IS the correct hardware.)
Also: don't think for a second that i'm so intellectually bankrupt to believe that when you report something with "don't know who he is" i'm not already going to be aware of your slapfight over at the Geriatric Center.

Chad: Stop shitting up FS threads.

I'm leaving the posts so everyone can see how childish you both are. Enjoy.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Alright dumbshits.

Yes, plural.

Stop. Both of you.

NeverEnough: I'm not interested in your whiny bullshit with TDR. You're wrong, they are not. End of story. Don't smear them on this site, i'm not interested. (Please note: I don't like TDR much myself, but it doesn't have anything to do with you not understanding what that 100% cosmetic piece does and why the hardware they provide IS the correct hardware.)
Also: don't think for a second that i'm so intellectually bankrupt to believe that when you report something with "don't know who he is" i'm not already going to be aware of your slapfight over at the Geriatric Center.

Chad: Stop shitting up FS threads.

I'm leaving the posts so everyone can see how childish you both are. Enjoy.
:LOL: Well equally mature response Ben, definitely way to keep the tone of the moderators consistent. This isn't a FS thread, it's in the Exterior section. My apologies for watching out for an actual valuable member.

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
My apologies for not catching that this wasn't a FS/WTB thread from the posts offering to sell things.

You were reported by a child for being childish. Please explain how i'm supposed to respond? Your "Yeah well you're a poopyhead too!" response doesn't carry much weight in the context of this dumpster fire of a thread.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
My apologies for not catching that this wasn't a FS/WTB thread from the posts offering to sell things.

You were reported by a child for being childish. Please explain how i'm supposed to respond? Your "Yeah well you're a poopyhead too!" response doesn't carry much weight in the context of this dumpster fire of a thread.
Your superior maturity is clear as day.(y)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hahaha I was trying to find my password to actually log back in and I missed the whole discussion! Chad it’s great to see you’re here, sorry for the late reply, dude I was reading your build and that’s what prompted me to get back on-line. Missfire looks amazing, totally one of my favorite Miatas (10AE).

The diffuser is actually in it’s original packaging and I can’t take it out because it’s brand new, I bought it as more of a collection item than an item to install. My Mazdaspeed spoiler sat for a year or two before going on the car, but this is something I just don’t think I’ll get around ever installing.

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
Your superior maturity is clear as day.(y)
The fact that you continue to actively refuse to "get it" is pretty astounding from someone your age.

While the rest of the community is facepalming at you, I'll take your passive aggressiveness as truth. You shouldn't need lessons in being an adult from someone my age.

·
Murse Magnet
7,307 Posts
:LOL: Well equally mature response Ben, definitely way to keep the tone of the moderators consistent. This isn't a FS thread, it's in the Exterior section. My apologies for watching out for an actual valuable member.
So... because this thread isn’t a for sale thread that makes it ok to bash other people?
if you truly cared about “protecting” the op, why not pm them with your concerns instead of airing dirty laundry across different forums. I’m not taking a side on this issue but it seems clear that this could have been handled better.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Did y'all even read my post(#4, in this thread)? :LOL: Pretty factual.

Why would I want to protect the OP, I was trying to give a heads up to Andy aka MSMzer04.

@concealer404: your regurgitation of Stoly's words is hilarious. My online presence is consistent from forum to forum(because that's me) which can't be said for you. Internet tough guys like you are a dime a dozen.

The direction(down, which is evident by the fact pretty much every miata specific vendor has jumped ship and the lack of activity) of this forum is only be assisted by you and anyone else that abuses their fake internet authority. Be a asset to the community and not just the first three letters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts