ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new guy here. Just recently purchased a eunos roadster. Looove the car, dont know too much about it. Id like to ask, where do you guys get that black front lip? Is it functional? Is it the type-r piece? I remeber reading a SCC mag and they had a really nice urethane functional one, I have not been able to find any even online, any help?

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
^^ that website advertises mud flaps and shows pictures of the short style ones.

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
No lips came on my Roadster.

Are front lips easily available in the US? In the UK, people are falling over themselves to pay $250 for a well used factory item!

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Just installed the r lip on my car about a week and a half ago and I like it. It came off of a SPEC Miata that I purchased and the nice thing is that it ducts the air towards the brakes. Personally I like how it looks on the car. I'll take pics this weekend.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere you can get the R lip from Mazda Motorsports for 70 bucks or so if you send them proof you raced 2 or 3 autocrosses in one season...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Soon i think i'll get some in carbon, both, front and rear.
A friend of mine, works with carbon and possible next month will begin working on that.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've seen a lower rear lip (was called an "R" lip)...... but can't find one anywhere. Anyone know what I am talking about ? #-o

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
i think the ratsback lips are hideous.

R lip is the front or rear oem mazda lip

the front is readily available and the rear is out of production, so be prepared to pay ~250 for a used one, or you can look up the company in either oz or nz selling fiberglass replicas.

edit: fixed fer spellinggg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks, I meant to say rear skirt.... I've seen the Ratsback, and agree its a little too much for me.......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts