ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I need to make some extra cash to pay some bills so Im putting a few things up FS. All items are prices with out shipping. I will ship anything at buyers expense. I am located in Rancho Cucamonga 91739. Local pick up preferred.

First up are front NA mudguards in good condition. Little scrapage nothing major. No hardware.- $45

Next up is a Garage Vary Replica lip. I was very impressed by the great fitment but what I was not impressed by was the included hardware. They included self tapping screws that self unscrewed themselves on the FWY... So as a result of that part of the lip hung down and scrapped a portion off. So now you have a custom shaved GV lip! Its honestly not that bad looking, just lost some of the front portion of the lip. (see Pictures below) The lip is no more than a day old. I bought it new and only got a days use out of it. Looking to get $65

Tan door cards out of a '96. BOTTOM PORTION ONLY! Black top pieces have been sold so DO NOT ASK!! $10

Also have this skid plate/ splash guard for an NA. Pretty good shape no hardware. Not sure how much these go for. $50?

Turn signals. off a '91. Cracked, fogged and chipped. $15

PM me or txt me for fastest response! 1-909-510-3228. Thanks!!

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much of the lip has been "shaved"? Interested, but I'd like to see a pic of it on the car if possible.
No pics of it on the car. Your more than welcome to come line it up with your bumper and have a look. Not much is shaved off though.

would you do 20 ship on the door cards to norcal?
I PMd you.

If you'll ship to San Gabriel, I'll PayPal you in the blink of an eye!
Ship what? Ill ship anything if you pay for it...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Any idea on shipping cost for the front lip? I don't know how much to offer if I don't know shipping, and I don't want to lowball.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts