ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 1990 Miata with hardtop, CA 3800$

I'm putting up for sale my 1990 Miata with 128k Miles; Located in Lompoc, CA. It's completely stock engine wise and has never given me any problems. Regular maintenance has always been done; I'm pretty anal about staying on top of small things coming from experience with my RX7.

Clean title, No leaks, I personally think its a fine example of an unmolested Miata.

All major maintenance done by previous owner and has receipts. Timing belt etc.

Put in an exedy stage one and resurfaced the flywheel last year.

Harddog rollbar.

The only thing that I can complain about is the paint. both rear and front bumpers are really faded and there's a decent amount of small nicks and scratches on the body itself. Can't say I ever minded though since it wasn't really a big deal to me.
As well as the brake rotors, they're a little warped lol

Not selling the hardtop separately, as it doesn't have a softtop since I removed it and sold it to a friend of mine.

Asking 3800 as it's seen in the pictures, message me if you have any questions etc.

No lowballing please, I'd rather it go to a clubroadster member. It's been an awesome run but I'm selling it to stay focused on my RX7; I originally bought the miata last year to be a daily for driving to and from school... I slowly got hooked and ended up spending more money on it then my RX7 haha.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I'm really not trying to **** on your thread, but I was just wondering why you're asking so much for it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts