ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 1994 Genuine R-Package Mazda Miata. This is a great little car with a few tasteful mods. The car runs great and only has a few minor cosmetic flaws. I currently daily drive this car so the mileage will go up until I sell it. Here's all the info.

1994 R Package Miata with 122K Miles.
1.8L Engine w/ 5 Speed Manual Transmission
WORKING A/C!
Rebuilt Shifter Assembly
Racing Beat Intake
Racing Beat Cat-Back Exhaust
Raceland Coilovers w/ ISC Tophats in the rear for more travel
Tomei Shift Knob
Deep Dish Steering Wheel
Suspension Tech Rear Sway Bar
Autopower Roll Bar
All new hoses
New Radiator
New Fuel Pump
New Motor Mounts.
HD RSB 15X7.5 Wheels with good tires.

Overall this is a great little car. The convertible is in great condition and all lights and gauges work how they should. I have most of the stock parts and a few little extras to go with the car for the right price. I am asking $4500.

Located in Bradenton, Fl.

Please contact me anytime @ (941) 448-4890. Text preferred.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
What did you do with the bilsteins?

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
The problem with an R package is that it's a few body parts, a torsen rear and the suspension (bilsteins, slightly bigger sways and slightly different springs) on a base model miata. This has the torsen and body parts...so its a base model with about $600 in body and a $400 torsen on it.

So that being said...is it worth $4500? To the right buyer maybe. Not to an autocrosser. Best bet is to put it back to stock and part out the rest.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Or, you could just sell it the way it is and not listen to anyone else's opinion.

A clean 94 Miata should sell this time of year. Don't sweat it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Or, you could just sell it the way it is and not listen to anyone else's opinion.

A clean 94 Miata should sell this time of year. Don't sweat it.

Thanks, and the way I look at it. I have all the parts to make it a completely stock R. That would be included with my asking price, or close to it. And the mods done to it are mostly common mods that would be done to it anyways.

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
If you have all the stock parts it should sell no problem. Most folks don't :)

glws

·
Registered
619 Posts
love the wheels.

·
Registered
210 Posts
This will go quick with the stock suspension.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts