ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm posting this for a friend if interested please contact cabin.woo AT gmail.com

As title states I have a 1996 Mazda Miata for sale/trade.

It's got even compression all around, passed smog today (4/24/2012) and has a clean title.

Original engine and 5 speed trannsmission with 97,XXX.

Desirable 1.8L and glass rear window. Top has no leaks, is the original one.

2nd owner, previous owner was an elderly lady who took it to the Mazda dealership for everything.

Original paint as well. I will repaint the front, rear bumper, and rear panel if it bothers you.

Located in CA San Diego. Open to trade for anything, cash on either side. Wasn't really planning on selling, but worst I can say is no.

Looking to trade for a subaru 2.5RS/MR-S or anything you may have!

Update/// I'm getting overloaded with ppl asking me if I'm willing to sell for a price. I would be hesitant to sell, but would let go of her at $3500 firm. I have absolutely no problem keeping the car, as it saves me a ton of gas anyway so lowballs will be ignored. If you found one on craigslist for $1500, go buy it from craigslist. Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't know what happened to original 96 wheels, car came with daises

comparatively to condition and cost of others on craigslist I think this is a fair price,

Also this car is completely bone stock and unmolested

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
unfortunately everyone has a boner for molested cars with cheeseBay parts... but hopefully a smart person picks this up. I'd definitely say fix up the paint if thats as simple of an option as you implied. with fresh paint that car would gleam! and the cleanest car in the world with faded paint just kills the image.

good luck!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Might want to post pics of the glass top or figure out what it is since it's definitely not the original one.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
All NAs came with plastic windows in their tops so this one has been replaced with an aftermarket or NB top.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I think that $3000 would be a bit more fair BUT it's still not that bad compared to CraigsList prices lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts