ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a 1997 Mazda Miata M Edition. It has 115,000 miles. It is a 5 speed manual transmission coupled to the 1.8L inline four cylinder.

It has A/C, heat, power steering, cruise control, CD player, tape player, AM/ FM radio, headrest speakers,M Edition leather seats, Nardi wood grain shift knob and hand brake, M Edition floor mats, M Edition chrome door sills, chrome metal vent rings, power side mirrors, Torsen limited slip differential, Moss Miata double hoop style bar, Raceland adjustable coilovers with NB tophats, NB front sway bar with heim joint adjustable endlinks, and a custom center exit exhaust. It will come with hollow spokes. Not the Ds. lol

I have the OEM hardtop, but I'm currently trying to part it out. You could pay me to keep the Daytons or hardtop with it.

I am the second owner. The car has been meticulously cared for. I have maintenance lists, receipts, and you can just tell by looking at and driving the car. The paint looks great and the interior is close to perfect.

The car runs amazing. It starts instantly every time. It gets 30 MPG on the highway and 24 MPG in town. It pulls strong through the entire RPM range. Transmission shift smooth. All gauges and lights work.

I am looking to get $4,800 for the car. It is easily worth more, but I really want to finish up my other projects. I would also take trades for turbo diesel cars plus cash. Or maybe 1983-1987 Corolla GTS parts and cash.

Call or text anytime. Can send pics. Offers are considered.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.