ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
15,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Title says it all.

$100 + shipping gets you the freshness shown in the pictures.

The better of the two:

The less better of the two:

·
Administrator
15,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh maybe i should make an attempt to clean these. I'm pretty sure they're in pretty excellent condition...

·
Administrator
15,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's about $100 shipped, brotatos?

·
Administrator
15,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys srs? I know for a fact some of you were bugging someone on here about some BBS caps, and now they're available, and nobody wants them?

Don't make me throw these out.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Throw them away to me ;)

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Going price is usually dictated by condition. Sure they're worth $100+ new.
If these were mint they'd be worth a lil more. But the condition they're in now I wouldn't pay the money for em.

Don't mean to be thread crapping, But I just keep seeing the general trend of people over pricing the **** out of something and stating "They'd rather throw it away" then to hook someone in the community up cause they don't wanna lower the price.

*Edit My rant also apply's to people who don't ship.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I have seen these in person, they are in good shape his cell phone pics are just super shitty.

·
Administrator
15,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Going price is usually dictated by condition. Sure they're worth $100+ new.
If these were mint they'd be worth a lil more. But the condition they're in now I wouldn't pay the money for em.

Don't mean to be thread crapping, But I just keep seeing the general trend of people over pricing the **** out of something and stating "They'd rather throw it away" then to hook someone in the community up cause they don't wanna lower the price.

*Edit My rant also apply's to people who don't ship.
Reading comprehension seems to be an issue in this thread. They're $129 new. EACH. I'm pricing them at 39% of new cost. They're in much better than 4/10 condition.

Buy two at 61% off, receive a free BBS center cap wrench with your purchase! Now with FREE SHIPPING!!!

The condition is actually quite good. There are no cracks, no big scratches. If they were truly MINT, i'd be asking $225 for what you see here. I'm not overpricing the **** out of anything, i like to sell things quickly. If they don't sell quickly, then i drop the price until it's not worth selling. When it's not worth selling, i either hang on to it, or throw it out. You can ask Ryan up there how much i overprice everything i sell. (As i DELIVER five 550cc injectors to him in an hour for $50.)

If you're interested, then make an offer. If you're not (you're not), then leave (please leave).

·
Administrator
15,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have seen these in person, they are in good shape his cell phone pics are just super shitty.

I'm guessing he thinks they're cracked between the letters, not realizing that's the actual design of the caps.

·
Administrator
15,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts