Registered
436 Posts
Dang it! If only you were closer!

-B

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please stop offering me straight trades for XXR's with bald Costco special tires. I'll accept reasonable and fair cash offers or trades of equal value for wheels I can actually use and provide some form of benefit over OEM ones. No a hellaflush offset is not a benefit when the wheels weigh 17lbs. I'd be looking to trade for something like 6UL's, RPF1's, K1's, etc...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Bump for the flakers. Cutting people deals on these and they still fail to show up. Guess flaking is the new cool thing to do.

i got 15x9 6uls with costco tires so pretty sure u wont want em :(, 195/55 in the fronts, 205/60 in the rears. yeah got em with those sizes -_-. anywyas bump for you

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got 15x9 6uls with costco tires so pretty sure u wont want em :(, 195/55 in the fronts, 205/60 in the rears. yeah got em with those sizes -_-. anywyas bump for you
Already have a couple sets of 15x9 6UL's but thanks. Stretched tires aren't for me and there are no even decent street tires I've come across in a 225 width to run on 9s, hence why I want 7.5s or 8s if I were to trade so I could run a set of 205s. NT01s for the street are maximum failure, so I need something to run StarSpecs or RE-11s on without stretching.

Black top is pending for tomorrow, dude is realiable so I highly doubt he will flake. White one may go back up for sale in a couple months so keep your eyes open.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Already have a couple sets of 15x9 6UL's but thanks. Stretched tires aren't for me and there are no even decent street tires I've come across in a 225 width to run on 9s, hence why I want 7.5s or 8s if I were to trade so I could run a set of 205s. NT01s for the street are maximum failure, so I need something to run StarSpecs or RE-11s on without stretching.

Black top is pending for tomorrow, dude is realiable so I highly doubt he will flake. White one may go back up for sale in a couple months so keep your eyes open.
Uh... 225/45/15 rs3? That's the obvious choice. They fit perfect on 15x9s and are just as streetable as re-11 or starspecs.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe a stretch but want to trade a set of your 15x9 6ul's for my 15x7.5 6uls?
edit: **** just realized your in Cali, that'd probably be a pain in the ass
Yeah, would be a pain, plus I don't want to trade them anyway.

Uh... 225/45/15 rs3? That's the obvious choice. They fit perfect on 15x9s and are just as streetable as re-11 or starspecs.
RS3's are hard to find these days they're always on back order it seems like and I'm not a big fan of them to be honest. They're alright, just not my favorite tire of choice.

His ht seasonal or something lol. Mybe sell alote faster winter time. Glws
Not seasonal, I just don't see the point of owning 4 hard tops for 2 miatas when I could use wheels more.

Black one will likely be selling today.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts