ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Pacific NorthWest!!! :mrgreen:

I am selling my 2002 Laser Blue Mica NB MX-5 Miata (Extremely RARE) only 154 made worldwide!!! It currently has 106K miles on it and a Clean Oregon Title, It is however an (automatic) transmission which to some may be undesirable, but I assure you it is juts as fun as the manual, it would make a perfect car for someone with bad knees or who can't drive stick. It has been an Amazing car for me and I will own another, but I really need a four seater car at this point in my life, so i have to let go of my dream car for now.

-106K miles
-Clean Title
-Tires: 50%
-Brakes: 80%
-Fully up to date on all routine service
-Only recieves the BEST of everything, (Chevron fuel) Full Synthetic
-Soft top is in good condition (vinyl back window)
-Cruise Control -PW -PDL -Keyless Entry -Bose premium stereo -Torsen Limited Slip
-MAZDASPEED Race Coil Suspension and shocks
-6000K (Street Legal) HID Xenon gas Headlamps
-Factory Fog Lights

-Asking $7,500 obo -Email me directly with questions, or to make an appointment
[email protected]

Pictures to come very soon!!! Thanks for looking!! Nate.

·
Registered
158 Posts
did you install the Torsen yourself? because I thought NA and NB's didn't come with a Torsen LSD if it was an auto. wasn't offered as an option from the factory

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Moved to the classifieds. Pictures of your rare Lazer blue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you nweber! Good luck.

·
Mnt Climber/ Trail Runner
180 Posts
"It is however an (automatic) transmission which to some may be undesirable, but I assure you it is juts as fun as the manual"

This guys sure knows how to sell!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts