ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jessica Posa
Contact info: j_posa at sbcglobal.net .... or PM me

4.10 Torsen w/carrier: $500 + shipping (would rather NOT ship if possible), or up to a 4 hr delivery range.
(I do not know mileage on this)
1.6 guys: you will need a 1.8 driveshaft and axles to swap this into your car.

I also have some MMR diff mounts that I can throw in with the Torsen if you want for $40. Or $45 shipped separately. Never installed/used. $OLDDDDDDD

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MMR's are hard plastic (UHMW/delrin) and they are pending payment!

No pics but they are in the trunk of my car right now, just two big cylindrical shaped plastic things with a lip on the top:

Taken from: http://www.mmr-direct.com/

They are still taped together from when they were shipped to me.

jerseykid: will do

·
Banned
1,485 Posts
Jess, could you find out how much shipping would be to 07733? I'm just weary about travelling 6 or 7 hours round trip. Just a general round figure is all I'm lookin for.

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jess, could you find out how much shipping would be to 07733? I'm just weary about travelling 6 or 7 hours round trip. Just a general round figure is all I'm lookin for.
I told you before, it cost me $100 to have it shipped when I bought it. That was on a pallet, wrapped and secured very well. I would really rather not ship it and risk having it damaged, especially since I no longer have the pallet. I offered to drive 5 hours each way (like 1.5 tanks of gas = ~$50 of my money) to your 3 hours each way but the offer no longer stands since I had prepped my car and gotten ready for the trip only for you to bail the night before.

Sorry dude.

·
Banned
1,485 Posts
dude you sent me a picture of the snow and said it was a good thing we didn't go...then you emailed me saying we could try again. But alright, I understand.

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude you sent me a picture of the snow and said it was a good thing we didn't go...then you emailed me saying we could try again. But alright, I understand.
I said perhaps it was a good thing, but I would have went either way. Blizzaks ftw. I did say that but now I retract the previous statement. "Yes I want the diff. Let me see if I can win this one on ebay. Nope. Yes I want the diff but I'm not sure."

Someone take this thing off my hands! :domo:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts