ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was home on leave and letting a friend drive my car while I was gone. This is what happened... Said it hit a curb. Control Arm and Tie Rod need replaced as well as front bumper and passenger fender.

Has factory hard top with heated glass, small repairable dent behind passenger fender, but other than that it's a great looking, very straight and good condition car. Interior is in amazing shape with only a small hole on drivers seat and the arm rest pad is Velcro'd on.

The car has around 289,XXX miles on it, and I don't have paperwork but prior owner said he replaced the motor 80,000 miles ago. Not sure any exact details but the 1.6 runs GREAT.

Car (ran) very very well and everything was straight and tight.

Headlights converted to dual 90mm bulbs.

Going to start off asking 1,500. I will add pics when I get on my computer. No idea how to on my iPhone.

Car is located in Central Texas (Killeen/Fort Hood)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Daaang, that sucks man. Definitely doesn't look like a curb did that. Did your friend or insurance pay anything? You could probably sell just the hard top and headlights for close to $1500.

·
Registered
132 Posts
LOl i just read that threat of the kid got shot in the face..... and i saw this... and i think ur frd should be the one who get shoot in the face :)

EDit... great price tho, GLWS

·
Supporting Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not trying to hide anything, but I bought the car for $1300, fixed a few small things, etc. Selling it as is will get me even with what I have into it, and be a good deal for someone to either fix it or part it, whatever. As for the friend… he made it right, so no worries.

·
Supporting Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a lot of stuff going on, and don't really have the time ability to part it, just need to whole thing gone. I have too many medical appointments coming up, including an abdominal surgery, and a few others… so would love to see it go as a whole… my loss, your gain!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts