ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - 95 Red Miata, Hardtop, upgrades (NorCal) - 2500 - SOLD!!

Hey Guys,

I'm sad to say but it's time to part with my little red roadster. If I had more room (a better place to park) and time to drive it I would, but alas, my new job will demand much time for much needed yen.

It served as my weekend mountain roadster. Never tracked.

So here it is:

95 Red - $2500 - SOLD!

-Custom mandrel 2.25" magnaflow catback exhaust, and catalytic converter
-OBX stainless 4-2-1 headers
-KN filter on stock intake tube
-stock incut intake tube, intake box also included
-Konig rewinds 15x9, 0 offset (had to drill these myself - I worked as a machinist on a CNC mill with digital readout. These are truer than the factory lug holes)
-spare wheel
-Lip spoiler from good win racing
-KG Works spoiler - (unattached at the moment)
-Hard Top
-stock latches
-Beatrush hardtop latches (installed)
-Rennenmetal spec miata hardtop plates
-VOODOO shift knob
-Aftermarket steering wheel - looks kind of like a Nardi deep corn. pulled this off of an old buddies racer
-Tein S.tech springs
-Moss Motors 3pt shock tower brace
-Tokico illuminas
-$100 cover (forgot from where, but it's a nice cover that's a specific fit for this car)
-Hayes manual! (I FOUND IT!!)
-Crank tool
-stock washer fluid bottle/hoses (uninstlalled)
-stock charcoal canister (installed but not in the pictures)
-Bosch H4 conversion kit - (from Flyin Miata, 2000 miles)

-No rust
-less than 180,000 miles - high I know but previous owner said it had been rebuilt 20,000 miles ago. Even if i didnt believe him, I know that the compression is good (checked beginning of this year) and it still pulls very strong.
-good chassis
-Gates performance timing belt, water pump, idlers less than 3000 miles
-disassembled and cleaned, examined, reoiled all the lifters
-tires with only 3000 miles on them

-Transmission has penzoil synchromesh fluid (3000 miles)
-Diff also had fluid changed 3000 miles ago

The bad of this car is really the cosmetic aspect. The paint is faded, especially on the hardtop, and there are small dings, scratches also. Bumper also has a major scratches but only surface cosmetic (no cracks). Front right quarter panel has a dent. Interior, the leather seats have rips. Especially the drivers. The instrument hood is also loose.

Car is registered as North Carolina vehicle at the moment, but I live in the south bay area. I have the title in hand.

Not in a rush to sell it. But I figured someone else would have more fun with it as I start dumping money into my other vehicles.

Shoot me an email: monwren5(at)gmail.com

admittedly, it looks a little more faded than in the pics, and engine bay is dirtier from being shipped form east coast to west coast, but with some time and effort, it can look like this:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice car i like the rims glws

·
Registered
920 Posts
Great price. I think you'd be better off parting back to stock and then selling though. Much more money in it that way.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I'll buy it in February.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Added a dent i forgot about,

added the crank tool I forgot about,

...and I FOUND THE HAYES MANUAL!!

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I tried responding to your PM, but it says you're not accepting them. I'm in Rosamond, 93560.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts