1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
City: Spokane
State/Province: WA
Price: $5,000 OBO

Up for sale is my 1997 Mazda Miata, in Montego Blue Mica with ~135k miles on her. 1.8L engine, runs good. I bought her at ~85k miles.

Clutch was changed before I bought her, flywheel is lightweight Spec Miata competition grade, tires are nearly new Kumho Ecsta XS wrapped around 15" Enkei RPF1s.

Hard Dog Double Diagonal Roll Bar professionally installed. Corbeau black microsuede seat with five point Corbeau harness, all properly installed and SCCA/track legal. Top was replaced in 2009 by a professional shop in Arkansas.

I have nearly all of the oil change receipts, work records and parts receipts for the car. I may be missing a few from oil changes -- these were done as the car dictated (by lifter tick) approximately every 4,000 miles or so. I used Mobil 1 10w-30. Do have receipts for the differential and transmission fluid changes.

Rear bumper has some cosmetic damage from a scuffle with a dump truck, rear panel is black and not body colored because of the same accident. No damage other than cosmetic. She runs great and has never stranded me anywhere!

Brakes were done in 2009, slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Still good, she's been mostly garaged since May 2010 and only came out last year for autocrosses. Garaged during winter and not driven in snow very much -- she's a southern car and has no bad rust spots.

Mods not previously mentioned include: Racing Beat intake, Flyin' Miata high flow cat, Mangaflow cat-back exhaust, APR carbon fiber side mirrors, OPG retrofit, front and rear OEM lips, Track Dog air splitter (functional), Mazdaspeed steering wheel, Momo pedal covers and Flyin' Miata springs, Tokico Illumina adjustible shocks and FatCat Motorsports bump stops.

Complete mod list can be found: http://carsxgirl.com/miata/

Feel free to ask me any questions! :) She may be in need of a new battery and new oxygen sensor, but she's running great as is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts