ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off my buddy is selling this not me, but I figured people on here might want to know about it. 2000 SE with hardtop, brand brand brand new TR Motorsport wheels, Dunlop Direzza 101 Tires, and Tein springs. Has about 130,XXX miles on it. All maintenance done within about 3000 miles. Trans fluid, diff fluid, timing belt, water pump, synthetic oil, coolant, etc. Great condition. Bose stereo, factory limited slip, tan leather interior, 6 speed, short shifter. Very nice car and well maintained. Like I said it is my buddy's so if you want more info and detailed pics, PM and I'll send you his phone number. And yes, I will be checking PM's multiple times throughout the day, so they're will be no delay in getting info. if you need it.

I'll try and get some more/ better pics tomorrow when I get some time. Oh and I believe he wants $8000 obo.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah unfortunately he got those and sold the stock ones. I told him to keep em but oh well. And I forget where he got the trunk lid. All I know is its fiberglass. Fits well though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well if you read the craiglist add, I was wrong and he's asking $7500. Which means he knows he's getting less then that. Has an offer already for $6500 without the hard top. So, it's possible they're may be a hard top for sale soon.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well my buddy is still selling this. Think he's got it down to $7000 despite what the craigslist add says. If you're interested follow that link to his add for contact info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts