ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland… If you are in the NoVa / DC / Baltimore / Philly area, maybe we can meet up. Will ship everything but the wheels at buyer's expense. Post or PM with questions

Daisies with good Yoko Avid H4s. Includes center caps and lugs. - $100

Stock suspension, 112k miles. Shocks and springs are fine, but the dust boots are shot. Includes tophats. - $75

Stock sway bars, front and rear. Include mounts and bushings. - $25 ea or $40 for both

Stock endlinks - $20 or $10 if you buy them with the sways

Soft top(black), has new window. Includes rain rail (not pictured) but you will have to rivet it on yourself. - $175

Front Side Markers (Amber) - $10/pr

Air Cleaner Assy (w/ duct & bracket) - $20 ea (have 2)
(also have an AFM of unknown provenance, will throw it in for the first buyer that wants it)

Cover King "bra", never used. Dig the generic box (yes, it is for the Miata). - $25

·
Registered
144 Posts
Top definitely gone?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No... not sure that it was ever even put on the car (got it when I bought the Miata), but I will take some today. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Herbert - Ended up on the road all weekend, will try and get you some pics when I get back first part of next week.

Anybody else that PM'd me, if you still want something, let me know before I bin this stuff...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts