ClubRoadster.net banner

FS: DansCreations Exhaust, Bride, D2 Coilovers...

NA Parts 
2K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  94blackntan 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Anthony

NEED TO SELL ASAP. MAKE OFFERS
Local is awesome. I'll ship at your expense.

OG Axis Oldskool Wheels. 15x8 Offset +25 with dunlop 8000 Sports: SOLD

DansCreation turndown adjustable catback exhaust: SOLD
Comes with all needed hardware and clamps. 4 MONTHS OLD! You cant get these anymore. This one has the Magnaflow canister with resonator. Sounds great. You can adjust it to "turndown", be hidden, stick out ALOT, or be a straight exit style.

BRIDE REP ViosIII Low Max. SOLD
Has all brackets and sliders attached to it. No rips. No scuffs, No stains.

NA8 Radio Bezel surround thing. $25

D2 Racing Coilovers. 8k miles on them. 700obo
I'll get pictures of these but they are in great shape. All spanners included. As well as the top dampening adjustment knobs. 38-way adjustable dampening, spring rate and ride hieght is adjustable. You guys know the deal. These are a bit "harder" when slammed, but can be adjusted till you like it. PICS SOON.

Redded out tail lights. Trade for stock. No Cash Involved.

See less See more
#8 ·
Sent you a PM. Call me! I'll give you the details. It has scraped a couple times on the resonator ONLY. There are a couple scrapes on the bottom but litterally looks new. If you are lower than me, I'd say you're ok, but will get an occasional scrape. Muffler has never scraped. The only marks on the muffler are from that big bracket sliding around. You have to move and position it a lot if you are anal.

#20 ·
No, not quitting. Putting the Miata back to stock and selling as a stock LE. Picking up a cheap miata to gut and turning it into a road race car. I can't rip apart my LE, especially since I completely restored the interior.

Getting a DD family car and a project track Miata. I had enough of splitting the drivability of the Miata being compromised with my mind wanting to strip it and race it. 2 vehicles = winning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.