ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On eBay with a starting price of AU$500 and Buy It Now price of AU$600, plus shipping costs from Australia...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330675642684

Simon's Ebay Ad said:
I think this is a Mazda MX-5 SE red stitched leather steering wheel.

It was sold to me as a RX-7 steering wheel, but I found out it wasn't, and have been told it is for an NB MX-5 SE, but you would have to check that to be sure, if it matters to you.

From looking at online Mazda parts catalogues, it seems to be Mazda part number N11532980, but I am not certain of this. If it is, then the Australian list price is $1841.10, and I can find it online at around $1150US list price and $800-900US buy price.

In as new condition, has not been used, but is not in the original box/packaging.

Please contact me if you want me to send through some larger photos, or obtain a shipping price.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes.

Was sold to me as an RX-7 Spirit R steering wheel, which it isn't.

Just trying to recovery some of my costs, I paid AU$600 for it.

If I can't get enough back from I paid for it, will just take the person that sold it to me to small claims court to try and recover my money that way. Was hoping to avoid that hassle though.

·
Registered
619 Posts
If someone pays $500 for this. Bricks will be shat

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Yes.

If I can't get enough back from I paid for it, will just take the person that sold it to me to small claims court to try and recover my money that way. Was hoping to avoid that hassle though.
So let me get this straight, you paid $600AU for this cause you thought it was some rare wheel for an RX7, and now you want to get almost the same amount now that you know it's just a MSM wheel.

?

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
Yes.

What you pay for something has zero impact on the actual value of the item. Maybe things are harder to come by where you live, but here they're only worth around $200 tops. Also.. no airbag? Probably 2/3rds that then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts