2,036 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
add the shipping and tax on top of that sweetcheeks Im doing it 11 bucks cheaper than they are. :fab:
They both offer free on site pickup, and even with tax, it's $7 cheaper. The second site has shipping to my house for $23.

But still, for an extra "$11", I think anyone shopping for tires would just buy them new, sugar britches. Tires lose a lot of value once they're mounted.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
No, mounted tires are not considered new. Like new, yes, but with even one mile of use, they are considered used tires. It's a very common tire in a very common size, so if you're hoping to sell them, you should seriously consider dropping the price. I'm not trolling or thread-shitting, just trying to help you out.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imma drop my balls in your mouth!
No, mounted tires are not considered new. Like new, yes, but with even one mile of use, they are considered used tires. It's a very common tire in a very common size, so if you're hoping to sell them, you should seriously consider dropping the price. I'm not trolling or thread-shitting, just trying to help you out.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
So what happens when you mount a tire that has been super stretched onto a normal sized wheel? Side walls all fucked or what?

·
Registered
364 Posts
good drift spares, if you wanna sell them for a price worth my time lmk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts