1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
five interested buyers.
contact me.

i have responded to all PMs.
i also just ordered my TSI's from good-win racing about 5 minutes ago. Hoping I get them in a few days. (I've got stockers to use so that I can ship out the smoked asap)

P.S. If you paypal me before 8pm tonight, I will ship it out tomorrow first thing in the morning before work.

thanks for your interest,
Mike

·
---
520 Posts
five different interested buyers. first come first serve.
my paypal is MOD EDIT

i have responded to all PMs.
i also just ordered my TSI's from good-win racing about 5 minutes ago. Hoping I get them in a few days. (I've got stockers to use so that I can ship out the smoked asap)

P.S. If you paypal me before 8pm tonight, I will ship it out tomorrow first thing in the morning before work.

thanks for your interest,
Mike
This method is not advised.

There's no way for the buyers' to know who's first. May result in multiple payments and confusion.

Please change methods.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Would you ship to the UK?
Minto, you can get exactly these here in germany for less then 60$ new. just take a look at ebay.de, or ebay.uk for 48 pounds. i don't think it's worth to ship these from the states.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Mazda-MX5-Typ-NA-SCHWARZE-KLARGLAS-BLINKER-VORNE-/360450279434?pt=DE_Autoteile&fits=Make%3AMazda%7CModel%3AMX-5+I&hash=item53ec82c80a

just ask them if they ship to the UK, if not, send me a PM i can ship them for you. shipping them to me is for free, so you would just pay for the shipping to the UK. and btw, 35,50€ is like 30 pounds ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not looking to ship to uk.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
user name, i'm sorry. i actually thought i did reply to you saying i didn't want to ship to australia.

you'll be raped via customs anyways.
i mean, if you want to pay for shipping then by all means i'll get you a quote tomorrow. but as many have came in and chimed in, you're probably better off looking locally.

let me know

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
"My dad will be in LA on the 18th so do you think you could ship them to his hotel by then?"

Nothing about shipping them to Aus. And don't worry, didn't realise they were cheaper brand new on ebay

·
Registered
984 Posts
Minto, you can get exactly these here in germany for less then 60$ new. just take a look at ebay.de, or ebay.uk for 48 pounds. i don't think it's worth to ship these from the states.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Mazda-MX5-Ty...s=Make:Mazda|Model:MX-5+I&hash=item53ec82c80a

just ask them if they ship to the UK, if not, send me a PM i can ship them for you. shipping them to me is for free, so you would just pay for the shipping to the UK. and btw, 35,50€ is like 30 pounds ;)
! SWEET! These dont show up on ebay.co.uk, so followed the link, 50 euro which is like £40 delivered! :D BONUS!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
had 5 people interested, now no one wants them?
my TSI's should be here in a couple days. (more likely, Monday)

these are minty fresh.

·
Registered
799 Posts
^maybe because ebay is cheaper and as minty ordered it for 50 dollar shipped to another country. Its a competitive market out there :whistle:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oh, then offer lol?
i paid $65 shipped.

so how's $50 shipped sound? ups ground

1 - 20 of 32 Posts