ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Zip: 28227
located in Charlotte, NC

I bought it for $595 brand new and it's only been out of the box once and it for this picture.

Now i had planned on putting a turbo on my miata but i'm buying an E30 325is this summer so that's where my money is going to be tied up in.

I will let it go for $400 Shipped (CONUS ONLY, no europe, no Canada, no Alaska or Hawaii) (do not waste my PM inbox saying $350 shipped or anything like that). It's $400 Firm.

or

cheaper option

I will Gladly trade for an Autokonexion Version 1.5 FIBERGLASS trunk (not the carbon fiber one)
but i need pictures of it before i'll agree to trade

http://shop.autokonexion.com/Miata-MX-5-Fiberglass-Ver-15-Replacement-Trunk-FGNATRUNK15.htm

thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
why not the carbon fiber one?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So why did I get a PM from you saying 465 shipped from your "what's it worth thread" when I offered you a price and now I see it here for 400 shipped? Shady...
haha man don't take it so personal. After i saw most people selling it for $400 i figured that would be fair. Guess you didnt check the last PM i sent either stating the new FS thread..

why not the carbon fiber one?
not interested in that one.

Stop being a dumb ass dnt ruin other people's sale threads.
haha thanks

-----------

Sorry Replying to all PM's now

·
Registered
61 Posts
damn good price, wish i had the cash, glws.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow im surprised how much this has got attention. My issue is that I have 5 pm's stating that payment is ready to be made

So for the guys who pm'd, i have to do the first one with it as a Definite with their paypal address.

I'm responding to PM's now so consider

Sale Pending as of now

i will let you guys know what order you are in if the payment doesn't go through

1 - 10 of 10 Posts