ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my British Racing Green 1991 Mazda Miata. 1991 was the only year Mazda offered this color combination on this limited edition model. These cars came FULLY optioned with a nardi wood shift knob and hand brake handle, tan tonneau cover (some owners report having a black tonneau cover), stainless sill plates, air conditioning, compact disc player, limited slip differential, includes A and B package options: power steering, leather- wrapped steering wheel, aluminum alloy wheels, AM-FM/cassette stereo, cruise control, power windows, headrest speakers. This is a clean title rust free car thats looks and runs like its 1/4th its age. The clutch is in great condition, a/c blows ice cold, tires are a year old, comes with fittipaldi wheels! This car does not leak anything and is really a gem. Have a handful of receipts including a very recent timing belt/water pump job and much more. The car also comes with a car cover, a boot cover, a front bra, as well as a full tonneau cover, these 4 items alone cost $1000+. I have a clean carfax for the car as well! Ill let the pictures speak for themselves. The cars passenger side window motor is going out (cheap), 1/2 inch seam slip on driver side bolster, and there is a small tear on bottom of the soft top that can be fixed. Asking $8,200or trade for another miata :mrgreen:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never knew the color could raise the value that much wow.
Honestly me neither until I did my research, maybe you should too. You also forgot to mention the low mileage, rare limited edition, 9/10 condition, hardtop, maintenance history, extras, etc...

Please keep all negative comments to yourselves thanks :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
wow really clean car but ^^^^this..i think you have a better chance selling it on m.net. than on here. 8gs for a 20 yr old MIATA..regardless of mileage..its not a "rare" vehicle to impose a high price.

·
Supporting Member
830 Posts
NOT to jack this FS thread, but this has been an on going issue on CR for a loong time now. If you are interested or want to buy something, just do it.

Don't crap on the seller.

IF you do not like, think description is wrong, or think it is over priced, just leave it alone and move onto something else. If you feel strongly that you know more than the seller, contact her/him by PM. Think how you would feel if you were in the seller's position.

Common Courtesy.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NOT to jack this FS thread, but this has been an on going issue on CR for a loong time now. If you are interested or want to buy something, just do it.

Don't crap on the seller.

IF you do not like, think description is wrong, or think it is over priced, just leave it alone and move onto something else. If you feel strongly that you know more than the seller, contact her/him by PM. Think how you would feel if you were in the seller's position.

Common Courtesy.

Thanks for the comments

·
Supporting Member
190 Posts
Im basically in the same position. I have a '90 smurf with only 50k on it. Extremely clean. If I were to sell it I would have a hard time getting over 5k for it (i think its worth more, I paid more). One of those things you post for sale posters at country clubs for haha. Theres an old guy somewhere that wants a low mileage miata. Just got to find him.

GLWS

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im basically in the same position. I have a '90 smurf with only 50k on it. Extremely clean. If I were to sell it I would have a hard time getting over 5k for it (i think its worth more, I paid more). One of those things you post for sale posters at country clubs for haha. Theres an old guy somewhere that wants a low mileage miata. Just got to find him.

GLWS

BIG difference between 90smurf and 91BRG...i know ive had both

1 - 20 of 36 Posts