ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, i have a 91 miata with 175k. i bought it recently but i wish i would have waited and bought an NB. I WOULD BE MORE INTERESTED IN A TRADE but, i will sell if i get decent cash.

the good: (everything is about 1 month/ 300 miles old)
-no problems, recently smogged and registered. (did the valve cover gasket, plugs, wires)
-raceland coilovers
-new top (installed 2 days ago)
-xxr 527's flat black (not a single scratch)
-falken 512's (full thread)
-short shifter
-1.8 brake upgrade (brand new rotors, new calipers ans new pads)
-clean body (not a single dent)
-custom exhaust (nothing fancy)

the bad:
-no stereo
-shifter boot torn
-small tear on seat headrest
-driver window regulator needs to be replaced
-spray paint paint job (i like it some wont)

i can easily replace the regulator, install pop up light and shift boot if needed.

like i said id like an nb... if anyone is interested in a purchase make me an offer. (for everyone who looks at this thread, please help me come up with a fair price to sell as i will be posting on other threads and would like to know how much my car is worth? ill also update it here after i have an idea).

[/URL] [/IMG]

thanks in advance... nb here i come:mrgreen:

·
··
4,227 Posts
Interior, engine, and better detailed pictures would help. I can't estimate a price but you might come out better parting it. The coilovers and wheels might be a burden to someone lookin' to pick up a decent car to mod but they'd be stuck with yours ya know? But if you don't have the OE suspension or wheels, good luck.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Interior, engine, and better detailed pictures would help. I can't estimate a price but you might come out better parting it. The coilovers and wheels might be a burden to someone lookin' to pick up a decent car to mod but they'd be stuck with yours ya know? But if you don't have the OE suspension or wheels, good luck.
I'm down to buy the wheels if some one grabs the coils :)

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
BTW I know its a pain, but I would suggest you part out as much of it as you can and keep extras as spares for the NB. TBH, one thing I wish I had done is bought two cheap miatas, one for parts, and one to track rather than one really expensive unused NB.

either way, good luck with sale, parting out will get you more than 2 grand, which should set you well on the way to a nice NB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts