ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price: SOLD!
Trade: Interested in complete OEM intake; oil cooler or R lip plus cash on my part.

I have an 1.8l 4.10 open diff for sale with relatively low miles.

The reason the price is so cheap is because the torque damper on the input of the of the pinion gear had come loose. This diff was originally pulled from a car that was in a car fire and didn't realize when I first installed it that the rubber attaching the torque damper had been melted and as a result when I first drove it, it rattled and then I immediately had to get another diff (thinking that it was ruined). However after taking it apart so that I could reuse the carrier that I pressed the diff bushings into I noticed that there was actually no damage to the diff or bearings and that all the rattling had actually come from the torque damper being loose. However, after I had replaced the diff I had been told that I could have cut the loose damper ring off and it would have worked just fine since it really isn't necessary. If you are interested the diff is still apart so you can inspect it if you'ld like.

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! New Price of $40!!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Phung018: I don't plan on heading out their in the immediate future, sorry.

@MX5msm: It does come with the carrier if you look at the first picture.

@BracedEunos: I know man, I got I job down here and had to make the move. I'm still rockin' that hardtop I bought from you.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want this but wont be able to pick up until Sunday
I'm free on Sunday, PM me if you would like to arrange a place and time. Thanks.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLD!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts