ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
If you're looking to go louder, get an magnaflow glasspack and swap it with that muffler. I just did that to mine and it sounds so good.

Bump for a good muffler! I'm selling the same thing haha. No drone at cruising with a deep, mellow tone

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
My car is much, much louder under full throttle. It roars now and no longer growls. Theres no rasp at all, a slight amount of drone at cruising, quiet at idle, sound excellent under light acceleration throttle but can hurt pedestrians ears if gassed above 5-5.5K on the street. Excellent for power!

Of course, I don't have a cat which makes it louder too. PM your email and ill try to send a sound clip

·
Registered
489 Posts
i really wish i could get the dimmensions of the dp6061 exhaust so i could try to get something close to it
I wish that exhaust was still around... Absolutely the best sounding exhaust on a Miata, in my opinion. I just picked up at a 6" Round Magnaflow, waiting to weld it in. GLWS

·
Registered
489 Posts
i know right! we just need to get someone that has the exhaust to give us measurments of it! if anyone can get the dimmensions please help us out!!
but let me know how that 6" in round magnaflow sounds. since i will be on the market for exhaust soon
I'll for sure let you know how it sounds. Hopefully (ideally) I'll have it on in the next week or so.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts