ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would you be willing to sell only the wheels? Don't need any tires right now but would love to deal with you on the wheels. Im in Bowling Grreen, Ky and will pick them up, no packing required by you. And bring cash.

Bob

·
Registered
453 Posts
As much as I love these I'm still thinking it out. If you get another buyer, don't feel obligated to wait on me. Thanks a lot and I'll let you know asap.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you be willing to sell only the wheels? Don't need any tires right now but would love to deal with you on the wheels. Im in Bowling Grreen, Ky and will pick them up, no packing required by you. And bring cash.

Bob
Not yet - there would be cost involved in seperation and my ultimate goal is to get >140 UTQG... But if they don't sell, possibly.

As much as I love these I'm still thinking it out. If you get another buyer, don't feel obligated to wait on me. Thanks a lot and I'll let you know asap.
I have had 3 other people interested asking for shipping quotes, so thank you and just let me know if you are interested in commiting.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm local, well in Lexington. I'm interested, but maybe not 1,000 interested. Can you work with me on the price some? Shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I would be interested in the tires. I have some used R1Rs, but probably more used than you want. Let me know if you are interested on selling the tires, or doing a trade + cash.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am willing to drive down from chicago for these! my MSM 17's +400 bucks let me know!!
17s are way to big for a NA... thanks though

I would be interested in the tires. I have some used R1Rs, but probably more used than you want. Let me know if you are interested on selling the tires, or doing a trade + cash.
Pmd you back!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts