ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Anthony

I have a pair of 1993 LE seat with working tweeters and thumpers. Bolster in ripped in the usual spot and normal wear on a 93 seat with 200k on it.

I want a set of stock black cloth seat in super excellent condition on a trade or a set of Brides/Sparcos with rails to trade.

I have money to put on top if needed. local deals obviously since the sets would be a pain to ship and we would want to check out the goods. Willing to drive.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
honestly, i like cloth seats. The stock black clothes look and feel great to me... plus i dont have the money to buy the new covers and get them installed. I got it priced out already.

I just want black/grey cloth seats or aftermarket seats.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I doubt any would look decent but I wonder if anyone has ever put some maroon/red cloth seats from a random '90s car into a Miata?
eek... i'm searching in my head for a nice red seat from that time and the only think i get is Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme maroon and a Chrysler Labaron red seat. It's not gone well, lol

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Early supras came with maroon interior. And their seats are super comfy. Might be too big though.

Sent from my super cool phone, using my thumbs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts