ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have up for sale are my coil overs I bought from Godspeed Project, I ended up trading my Miata for another car so these are useless to me. They are the type-rs series with adjustable dampening and also height.

THEY WORK ON NA AND NB MIATA!!!!!

Selling them for $560 picked up or $610 shipped OBO
Here is some specs on them!

Features:

- Spring Rates: 7kg Front and 6kg Rear

- 16 Levels of Adjustable Damper

- Pillow Ball Upper Mounts.

- Rubber Dust Covers.

- Adjustable Ride Height

- Aggressive Spring Rates

- Single-Cylinder Design

- Aluminum Brackets

16 Levels of Adjustment:

- All Hardware is Included

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX! :)

Here is a picture!

·
Banned
179 Posts
I might be interested, give me til the end of the day to decide?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Will these work on a 99 nb?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they work on an NB as well. When I got them my friend bought the same set and he has an NB! He currently runs his car every week at Adams Motorsports Park!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
the way i see it, its barely less than what they cost new off ebay.

and i searched for reviews, but couldn't find anything...so to me they are basicaly racelands with adjustment...unless i can find info elsewhere.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ahah i heard mixed things about this coilover but im pretty sure they are greater than ricelands, CMON PPL tax returns coming back?
Honestly a lot of people talk bad about Godspeed but it's mainly fan boys who have never used their parts. Thanks for the bump Jerry! Tax return time!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the way i see it, its barely less than what they cost new off ebay.

and i searched for reviews, but couldn't find anything...so to me they are basicaly racelands with adjustment...unless i can find info elsewhere.
If you get them through me the warranty is still available. Sure they might be a little less than the cost of ebay but I am an actual person willing to help out with information on them rather than an ebay shop that is just out there to make money.

Honestly I thought about the racelands but those look really cheap to me. These are MUCH higher in quality.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Honestly a lot of people talk bad about Godspeed but it's mainly fan boys who have never used their parts. Thanks for the bump Jerry! Tax return time!
Their customer service is great, they do back up their warranties,

i was running their Godspeed turbo kit for my civic , besides the fact that the BOV did not work at all, everything else was good. Ran it for 2months w/o any problems then my car got stolen.... soooo yeah. They offered to replace the BOV but i juss went ahead with a HKS one, just saying they stand by their products, they have a location down here somewhere in socal near west co, i plan to run a GSP turbo for my miata too. i heard their radiators are great too.

so i guess BUY WITH CONFIDENCE,

1 - 20 of 80 Posts