ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very rare and expensive, retails at $300+ new. One bulb needs replacement.

Asking $200 shipped OBO. Would complement any other shiny bits on your car. Selling because I'm opting for the urethane TSIs... these don't go with my new matte colored wheels and I'd rather not paint them.

Installed on my NA for reference:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Price is OBO so don't be afraid to PM me an offer. I'm pretty lenient as long as it isn't a ridiculous lowball. But please don't send me messages asking what's the lowest price I'll take... it's kinda annoying and defeats the purpose.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have the TSI's you are looking for. I can do a trade and add cash on top if you are interested.

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
Not too many of these around..I have them on my 94...

GLWS...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys, got a ton of ppl that PMed me. I'm currently waiting on 2 potential trades, if these don't work out i'll contact the rest of you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys, got a ton of ppl that PMed me. I'm currently waiting on 2 potential trades, if these don't work out i'll contact the rest of you.
and if any of those fall through I'm looking for those ITS's in case anyone wants to sell them... Do the trade with him first tho!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
None of the trades went through (or ppl that were interested never responded back). So they are up back up for grabs. Those who offered my asking price get first dibs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts