Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update 11/29/2011:
All Koyos are sold.
Both Mizus are still available.

--------------------------

FS: Koyo V1139 36mm (37mm?) radiator for 1990-1997 Miata
Used. No leaks under pressure. Side brackets not included. Pressure cap not included.
$45 + shipping. Local pickup available in Rowland Heights, CA.

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How come no side brackets and would the factory (for a little while ) cap work .
As far as I recall (on my 1990), I had to transfer the factory side brackets each time I swapped radiators. The factory radiator cap would work fine as a permanent fixture.

...which brings up a related topic:
I also have a Koyo R1139 55mm radiator + a 2/3rd's Cobra fan shroud w/ dual Spal low-profile fans for 1990-1997 available for sale. The factory side brackets should be attached to this one, and will stay with it for the sale. This combo will go for $175. It's sitting at the shop, so I'll have to pick it up and post pics during the coming weekdays.

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bolts right in. But as with all thicker radiators, if you don't have a low-profile fan shroud, you may run into clearance issues with the swaybar, intake plumbing, water inlet pipe, etc.

To simplify the process, I can supply the Mizu low-profile fans + shroud for an additional $185.50.
http://www.mymizu.com/mafansh.html

Keep in mind, that $150 for the radiator is a killer deal. Once I get rid of this "old" but new inventory, they will go back to the standard online price of $240 each.

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 pc. Mizu 52mm radiator for 1990-1997 Miata, new-in-box has been sold

Only one radiator remains on super discount:
1 pc. Mizu 52mm radiator for 1999-2005 Miata, new-in-box. $150.

After that, I can still supply new Koyo, Mizu, Mishimoto radiators, but they will be at regular internet discount prices.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts