·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charlotte, NC 28227

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

$800 OBO​

No "halfway pickups" you come to me.

No Shipping. Do not PM me to Ship or ask about it. It's not going to happen unless you pay exactly what I paid for it.

It's a Fiberglass top that is really light and is wrapped in Green Carbon fiber WRAP not real carbon....

I bought this a couple of months ago from GoMiata.com for about $1650 after shipping. But I was unhappy with it, it's too light, and it is NOT (i repeat) NOT a direct fit. It has all the seals already on there, and I did drill two holes in the tabs (where the frankenstein bolts stick out) This Hardtop is not like the OEM in that way it does not slide in to the bolts, you have to screw the frankenstein bolt off and tighten it down that way. I bought this on impulse and didn't feel up to the challenge to get it to seal %100.

It has a Lexan Window with it (un peeled brand new still)
I only have the Top - Hardtop latches on it and not the side latches

I am not Firm on the price however do not low ball me. I'm already losing a **** ton of money off this and I know someone with more patience and time will be able to get this thing to seal fully and take full advantage of it. I've given you all the good & bad now for the pics

IMG_8420 by Ryan.C.Davis, on Flickr

IMG_8421 by Ryan.C.Davis, on Flickr

IMG_8422 by Ryan.C.Davis, on Flickr

IMG_8424 by Ryan.C.Davis, on Flickr

IMG_8423 by Ryan.C.Davis, on Flickr

IMG_8419 by Ryan.C.Davis, on Flickr

THIS LAST PICTURE SHOWS THE HOLES DRILLED INTO THE TABS ON THE BACK.

Do you have more questions on Chaser Tops, please look at the Post on the Forums about them. And Read thoroughly I can't stress that enough.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Thanks. I know this. But Someone else may be interested in getting it and I gave more than Fair warning about it. So don't think that i'm lying by saying its the best...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts