ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like I am probably selling my Lotus Elise seats in red leather. They come with what looks like Flipside-design brackets welded to stock sliders. Only reason I am looking to sell is the wife doesn't want me to keep around a set of seats that I probably won't use. I already have a black cloth set in my NB. I am looking to get $1200 picked up for both seats and the brackets. I don't want to separate the brackets or the seats. I also don't need to sell so sorry no lowball offers. Shipping will be considered but buyer will be paying for shipping. The packaging alone will be ridiculous and I believe shipping through UPS was quoted at $100 or so.

I also may be interested in trades but I am only looking for specific items: RPF1s in SBC 15x8, RS Watanabes in 15" and lower offset. Money can be included on either side depending on what the trades are.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
If you decide to ship them let me know Id probably be interested in them after i sleep on it. Or id be willing to buy just the passenger side if someone local wants the driver seat.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be willing to ship but only after I have exhausted all local pickup options. There are quite a few people that are interested in shipping. But I will let you know if things fall through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts