ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: NA/NB Cusco Safety 21 6 point cage

Finally decided to get rid of it to take my build a different direction and pay off some debt. Asking $900 local pickup. Shippers will have to pay for packaging plus shipping.

Cusco Safety 21 6 point rollcage (made from cold drawn seemless carbon steel). Lightweight and put in my 2004 MSM. Never rolled and always kept clean. Painted black. This is the perfect street cage. Does not make it hard to get in and out of the car, and the bars are mounted high enough for my head to stay away from them

http://www.cusco.co.jp/en/pdf/p31_p32.5.pdf
How the price was decided

You won't have to wait half a year to get it in the mail. Get your baller status on. :woolery:

Update: *Fits NA and NB.
* Clears soft top if rennenmetal plates are used instead of latches

Serious inquiries only. Don't be asking about shipping quotes if the price of shipping will turn you off or you want to argue which way is the best way to ship it. I will only take it out of my car once I have a serious buyer.

Picture of the cage from the outside

Picture of the main/rear section and hardtop clearance

Main section - hardtop clearance and bolting point

Hardtop clearance for main hoop

Front bars against the A-pillar

Hardtop latch clearance on the front half

Front leg fitment and bolting point

Main hoop height

Head clearance sitting straight up

Head clearance with head knocked to the side

only cutting needed are the corners of the rear shelf for the legs

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, my car is hardtop. I have spec miata/rennenmetal brackets holding the top down. Not sure if it is OEM latch compatible or not.

Btw: shipping should be pretty easy since the cage comes apart in pieces for those that have never seen it.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Pics nao!

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to wait until the sun comes up and take some pics focusing on the cage. All my pics are just focusing on the car and the rollcage happens to be in the pic.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Ahhh, gotcha. Coming from a fellow owner of a rare 'street' rollcage (I have a CARBING 10 point rollcage in my NA), bump for you!

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres how the front half fits

From the rear (no homo)

Sorry, thats all I could find tagged on facebook that had a somewhat good shot. I'll take pics of all angles with the hardtop on and off, when I wake up tomorrow.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Morning bump:

Woke up and went to find my camera to take pictures.......and its missing. Have to go up to the storage unit and see if for some reason its there, but I have a feeling someone broke into my trunk and stole my camera bag. Cellphone pics will follow :lol:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Wish I had the money for this nice cage, GLWS.

This is off topic but what's going on with your e-brake?

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pictures updated in original post. Had to keep the hardtop on cuz its raining today.

KJ: thx, kinda sad to sell it. And I'm guessing you are referring to the K-sport hydraulic ebrake.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
How much are you looking to get for the 757 baseball cap and the car charger?

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Venice: price is listed. You live only a couple of hours away. I can unbolt it and drive it to you.

Pac-man: your miata is too baller already.....we aren't ready for more ballerness on your car

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a couple of people telling me to wait until they get their next paycheck, so I guess we'll see what happens. I havn't opened this up to any other forums or sales sites yet like ebay or craigslist, so CR better hurry up ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts