ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: NIB, Flyin' Miata rebuildable drive shaft for the Mazda Miata. Drive shaft never removed from the shipping box. . Sold the car so don't need the drive shaft. Go to the URL below for details including model applications. Original cost $279.00. Asking price $150.00..Pick up only, cash only. Located in South-Central PA near Chambersburg, PA and Gettysburg, PA.

Larry

Rebuildable driveshaft for 1.8 Miatas

· Registered
2 Posts
Forwarning. I received an email from a scammer at [email protected] (email name says "CAR PARTS" or [email protected] that was impersonating the real LarryPA (I found his email in his other for sale post and contacted him). Turns out this person has been on the Camaro6 forum as well trying to scam people.

He tried to get me Zelle him $, told him I only have paypal, then said i could send the $ to [email protected]. He eagerly offered to take 50% up front and 50% after, etc etc but I insisted on the original Flying Miata invoice and a phone call before any $ was spent, he never responded to either request but responded with more "just send the money and we'll get it sorted out".

BUYERS BEWARE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts