ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**sold**

You read correctly. This is the first, last, and only time you will EVER see me sell this piece. Now thats what I call a rare and once in a lifetime opportunity! Miss out on this, and you'll NEVER have this chance again!!

For only $420, you can own the only RADIATOR COOLING PANEL to ever grace the engine compartment of my 37/4000 Mazdaspeed MX-5. (fits 99-05 NB only) Yep, even the car itself is rare. Mainly because it's Titanium Gray, and it seems people like to crash and total this particular color.

It WILL COME with all of the stickers you see in the pictures. The parts that the stickers represent WILL NOT COME with purchase. Just to be clear, the stickers alone will provide more than enough HP to make a noticeable difference in your bulge. People will think you've stuffed your pants with size 9-12 extra thick tube socks. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing its just the boner you've been walking around with ever since you got your hands on this super lightweight, super not JDM, super probably looks cooler than actually does anything, cooling panel.

These are pictures taken with my telephone:

These are pictures I found on the Internet:

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Omg instant price drop: only $45 plus shipping. Shipping this super lightweight piece will be $10-15 if you live in the USA. Anywhere else in the world, will be more. Don't blame me. Blame the Big Bang.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PayPal me $420 and I will send you a girl in the picture. Seriously. I'm being for reals.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Currently in the 93705, central Cali. I can meet up outside my house, but not further than the sidewalk.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some of us know a good thing when we see it.
Others don't recognize such opportunities.
Lollygag too much and you miss out.
Don't let it happen again.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Once in a lifetime...

;)

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
so we can ship women from Cali but not car parts? Cool...I'm game :D lol